Friday, October 20, 2017

LIFE ON THE INSIDE



Life on the inside....from the book FAKE NEWS

No automatic alt text available.


 . . . I FINALLY got tired of sleeping crooked necked in the wheelchair and slobbering all down my new smock, so I let "Tourette Dude" wheel me down to my room...I liked him...he screamed "SHIT COCKSUCKER!" at the top of his lungs a lot, but he always had cigarettes and would always gave me his chocolate pudding.

WHEN I’d pass out in the wheelchair, he was happy chauffeuring me around, up and down the halls, my thorazine generating a constant stream of drool . . . leaving a shiny trail on the carpet like a slug, wherever we rolled . . .

from the bestselling new book FAKE NEWS...available on Amazon  http://a.co/ctBGQiF 


No comments:

Post a Comment

MIGHTY RED

ONE SUMMER IN THE 70’s …we found out about the Longview, Texas “VooDoo-psychic -boggie-man-love-doctor-Jesus breather”…the most ter...