Friday, October 13, 2017

WORDS DO MATTER read FAKE NEWS! be somebody




THE WORDS MATTER...




WRITING A BOOK......is weird for a songwriter.

Writing a song, is taking a book or a movie, removing the details, and boiling it down to 3 minutes.

With a book , the reverse is true, I have permission to ramble on endlessly about this, that or the other...blah, blah, blah...
Just as I would tell you the story in person.

With a song, I put my words to my music.

 In a story . . . I put them . . . to yours.
                   
YOU SEE, as a writer, the whole world belongs to me…to twist and flip as I wish…I can stop time in its’ tracks, and turn your gaze upon the unnoticed, the overlooked, the unpleasant yet undeniable…the things the rest of the world is too busy to see . . . or care about. 

I CAN LEAD you through a menagerie of color, take you to a carnival of smell and sound . . . or I can let you tour a sewer . . . in a glass bottom boat.


from my new book FAKE NEWS...available on Amazon   http://a.co/ctBGQiF

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIGHTY RED

ONE SUMMER IN THE 70’s …we found out about the Longview, Texas “VooDoo-psychic -boggie-man-love-doctor-Jesus breather”…the most ter...