Monday, October 16, 2017

CRAZY? I doubt it! read FAKE NEWS! be somebody!



Image result for vernon rust photos



WHEN I WOKE UP IN HOSPITAL, I COULD'NT move my arms or legs.  Oh, I wasn't paralyzed or anything . . . I was in four point restraints flat to the bed on my back.

 OBVIOUSLY a victim of mistaken insanity...as this only happens to crazy people, and after all, I, Vernon Rust of mediocre and fleeting songwriter fame, was a lot of things...but insane?

Really? I don't think so...me?

Insane? Mentally incompetent? Honestly?

That's just CRAZY talk! (however, several Doctors and judges seemed convinced enough otherwise to keep me a month or so, ...just to make sure)

BUT WAIT A MINUTE HERE! The last thing I remember was kissing a beautiful woman goodbye at the Sydney International Airport.

There were children laughing.

Her children.

Her husband was really getting pissed off.

There was a struggle.





here's the link to my book FAKE NEWS on Amazon         http://a.co/ctBGQiF      thanx!


No comments:

Post a Comment

MIGHTY RED

ONE SUMMER IN THE 70’s …we found out about the Longview, Texas “VooDoo-psychic -boggie-man-love-doctor-Jesus breather”…the most ter...